Our Centred cork block is made of high quality sustainable cork which will support you in every asana. It will help you feel stable and strengthen every asana of yours. It is easy to grip and comfortable.
Cork blocks are used as a prop in yoga asana practice. The purpose of a yoga block is to help stabilize poses and make them more accessible to yogis of different abilities and body types. In addition, yoga blocks can be used to deepen a pose or stretch.
Soul of the Cork Block
- Sustainable fine grain cork
- Easy to grip
- Comfortable contoured edges
Wash and Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. If needed, use an organic cleaning solution with no harsh chemicals.
- 100% eco-friendly sustainable premium cork.
Cork is the outer bark of the Oak Tree. The Oak tree is never cut down to harvest cork, rather the bark is stripped by hand! No part of the bark is wasted during cork production. Oak trees regenerate their bark by absorbing five times more Carbon Dioxide than an oak tree that hasn’t been harvested.
The Best Thing: They come from the Earth, they go back into the Earth! The block is 100% biodegradable, so by buying it you aren’t increasing your carbon footprint.
- 9″ W x 6″ L x 4″ thickness. Weight: 1.5 lbs