Keto made fast, with recipes for the whole family.
Life is so busy, who has the time to cook? Lack of time is the #1 factor preventing people from making good dietary choices. We have a secret though! Cooking healthy, homemade meals doesn’t actually take much time at all. For the past 3 years we have been cooking keto dinners from scratch every night and have come up with some delicious staple recipes! The best ones are in this digital cookbook.
How often do you find yourself in this situation?
You’re working late at work and the kids are expecting dinner as soon as you get home. Oh, and the kids are super picky and don’t like eating anything that is remotely healthy. No problem! Crack open this book and pick out one of these time-tested recipes that you can whip up before you start getting complaints from the family.
We’re confident that these recipes, which have become weekly staples at our house will eventually become some of your favourite dinners.
SO, WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Over 30 delicious low-carb, high-fat recipes. Every recipe uses simple ingredients and basic cooking techniques.
- Every recipe is suited for a ketogenic lifestyle – Gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free.
- Photos for every single recipe (never buy a book without this! How do you know the author even made the recipe?)
- Every recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make.
- Nutritional breakdown for every recipe – Fat, protein, carbs, fiber and net carbs.
- An instant download of Dinner in 30 which was built for display on phones, tablets, desktops and is printer-friendly.