Ancient Hindu Scriptures depict mandalas as a period of creativity, of powerful existence, and a symbol of deeper connection with the self and the universe at large. Today they have become a popular symbol of meditation, which aids in forming a greater connection with oneself. As you step on the mat, connect to your higher self.
Soul of the Yoga Mat
- 100% Eco-friendly
- Plant based and Vegan product
- Hemp padding for optimal grip
- Provides good cushioning for the joints
- Non-slip performance as the rubber provides a secure grip to the floor
- The hemp surfaces increases grip when wet
- Excellent Durability
- High Quality
- Free from harmful silicone, phthalates and harmful chemicals
- Good for hot yoga
Hemp is a “bast fibre” which means it’s derived from the stems of plants such as flax, jute and stinging nettle. Hemp is gentle on the earth as it requires very little water. The other side of the mat is made with sustainably harvested tree rubber from rubber trees, a renewable resource. These mats don’t contain any PVC, EVA or synthetic rubber making your mat both kind to you and kind to the earth.
The best thing: They come from the earth, they go back into the earth! The mat is 100% biodegradable, so by buying it you aren’t increasing your carbon footprint.